An update to visiting protocols for family and friends
Dear whānau and friends,
Firstly, we would like to acknowledge those who have been affected by the recent weather extremities. We are aware that some of our resident’s families may have been significantly affected, please know that you are in our thoughts.
There are a few minor changes to our visiting health and safety protocols, please note these below:
Rest Home and Hospital visitors
- Please continue to wear a mask at all times.
- If you have flu/cold like symptoms, please do not visit.
- You will not be required to RAT before visiting.
- You may enjoy food and drink while visiting however:
- Remain in the room of the person you are visiting and
- Please ensure you sit 2 metres apart.
Day programme residents and family
Please note the current protocols remain the same – this will be reviewed in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your community RN.
Ngā mihi nui
Group Manager: Clinical & Quality