COVID-19 Update: Visiting update in the rest home and hospital
12 August, 2022
Dear family, friends and whānau
As there are no further confirmed cases from RAT testing of Hospital and Rest Home residents today we have updated the visitor policy as follows:
- From Friday 12 August these communities will be fully open and operational as follows:
- Visiting times 10.00am to 4.00pm
- A RAT test is required prior to the visit
- Please sign in at the kiosks and
- Wear a mask at all times during the visit.
- Residents can go out to appointments or with family members but should avoid attending large gatherings or high-risk areas.
The Rest Home will remain in lockdown with no visiting until further notice.
Bonnie Robinson – CEO