COVID-19 Update: 22 December
Dear family, whānau and friends of our residents,
We are so pleased to inform you that we are open for visiting in all of our communities.
Please however, take note of the following as we still have a few positive cases in our Rest Home community.
Rest Home community
- Positive COVID residents cannot leave their rooms however we can arrange an ‘outside’ visit where appropriate. Please talk with the RN on duty about arranging this.
- Negative COVID residents can leave their rooms; and visiting is open from Friday 23rd December.
Inchinnan, Minerva, Sale and Seymour
- Currently there are no positive COVID cases so visiting will be as normal.
If you are taking your family member out over the Christmas/Boxing Day:
- Phone in to their relevant community and advise the RN:
- What time you intend to pick up your resident (we need to have them ready and with any medications they may require)
- An indication of when they will be coming back is helpful for staff support and meal time planning
Please don’t forget, if you are coming in to either visit or fetch your family member:
- RAT test before you visit
- Wear a mask the whole time
- Sign in via the kiosk
- Sanitise your hands
- Do not visit if you are unwell or have been exposed to Covid
Lastly, we want to sincerely thank you all, for supporting our staff through another difficult year with COVID. We are so appreciative for your understanding, patience and the part you have played in keeping our residents safe and well throughout the year. We could not have done this without you.
Wishing everyone over Christmas, a time to rest, reconnect and rekindle joy, amongst family and friends.
From all the team at HBH