COVID-19 Update: 12 December
Monday 12 December, 2022
Dear Families and Residents
Rest Home and Seymour Communities locked down
Due to the number of Covid cases amongst residents, we have decided to lockdown the Rest Home and keep Seymour locked down.
Details are as follows:
Locked down – no visiting from 3:30pm today.
This will be reviewed on Thursday, 15 December 2022.
- Seymour Community: locked down – no visiting. This will be reviewed on Thursday, 15 December 2022
- Inchinnan Community: open for visiting
- Minerva Community: open for visiting
- Sale Community: open for visiting
Day Club: will continue. From tomorrow (Tuesday – 13 December 2022) please enter HBH via the Hospital main doors, not the Rest Home. Staff will be there to guide you.
There is currently a huge increase in Covid in the community, so if you are visiting HBH please be extra careful.
- RAT test before visiting
- Sign in using the kiosk
- Wear a mask at all times, including in resident’s rooms
- Do not visit if unwell or if you think you have had exposure to Covid
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience.