COVID-19 Update: 15 April
Dear Relatives, Family and Friends of HBH Residents,
As you may all be aware, a travel bubble between Australia and New Zealand will soon be open.
HBH’s first priority is to keep our residents safe.
If you will be travelling to Australia or will be hosting people from Australia (i.e. close contact), we strongly recommend the following:
- That anyone who has been to Australia and has not partaken in the 14 days isolation period, does not visit HBH.
- If people do have to visit, we recommend the visit happens 7 days after arriving in New Zealand.
- If the visitor has a vaccination certificate, they are free to visit.
- If you do visit and have come from Australia, you will be expected to wear a mask at all times.
- If any visitor is feeling unwell, they cannot visit.
These recommendations are until we, both staff and residents, have been fully vaccinated, which we anticipate will take up to 3 months if not longer.
Thank you all and keep safe.
Bonnie Robinson, CEO