COVID-19 Update: 2 Feb 2021
Further to our communication to you last week, we wish to advise that we will be returning to Level 1 tomorrow – Wednesday 3rd February. Given that there have been no reported cases of community transmission, it means that we can for now return to ‘life as normal’, with our continued normal healthy precautions in place, given COVID-19 is a potential risk we all live with.
- Relatives and friends may visit at any time with the following exceptions:
- Please do not visit between 12 midday and 1:30pm and from 5:00 to 5:30pm – residents have said they prefer not to be disturbed during their meals and many nap after lunch
- Please wear a mask during your visit, especially in the corridors. A mask does add some protection if you are sick and don’t yet know it. Our staff will be masking for personal care duties but not when they are doing general duties. This is because we are able to monitor our staff’s health/situation, whereas we are not able to monitor our visitors’ health as easily.
- When you arrive for your visit you must:
- Scan the QR Code on your phone or add your contact details to the paper record. This is for your own record.
- Sign in on the register (tablet or paper). This is for our records.
It is very important that you do this as these records will be used for contact tracing if there is an outbreak.
- Sanitise your hands when you arrive and depart.
- Residents who are able to may go out of the facility, but please do not visit very crowded places, and observe excellent hygiene and social distancing.
Please DO NOT VISIT IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR ANYONE IN YOUR IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD IS UNWELL
- Can now be booked as normal.
- The COVID-19 assessment form still needs to be completed.
Please contact Jenny Moore, phone 09 538 0803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any bookings or questions regarding the above.
Thank you for your patience and support during our change of visiting status over the past week.
On behalf of Bonnie Robinson – CEO