COVID-19 Update: 26 Aug 2020
We are moving to Level 2 (Restricted visiting) on Monday 31st
Here is how restricted visiting will work once we are able to do this – please read as this is different from the last time we were at Level 2
- You will need to BOOK a time to visit (see below for how to do this)
- 2 visits per week to be forward booked to ensure everyone can have a turn.
- If you want to visit more often you can phone to see if there is a vacant spot on the day and if so, you can visit.
- Visits limited to 30 minutes maximum.
- Please be on time for your visit (there will be set start and finish times). If you are late you cannot get extra time.
- Only 2 people at a time per resident.
- No one under 16 years of age.
- You must wear a mask at all times, including when in the resident’s room. Please bring your own mask and ensure it is clean on when you enter HBH.
- Go straight to the residents room and remain there for duration of visit.
- Maintain a 2-metre distance.
- No kissing or hugging.
- You must sign in using either the Covid Tracer App or if not, via our ipad.
- Your temperature will be taken, and a health screening question asked before you can enter.
- Stay home if unwell.
For family members who live out of town – please contact us BEFORE you plan to visit to make suitable arrangements.
Residents who are in the last few days of life: staff will contact family about visiting in these circumstances.
Booking to visit
Monday to Friday there are visiting times available between 9am and 11:45 and then from 2pm to 4:45pm
Saturday and Sunday there are visiting times available between 10am and 11:45 and the 1pm and 3:45pm.
To book please email: email@example.com Please only use this email address for bookings.
Please head the email subject line: Visitor Booking
Please state the following:
The name of the person you wish to visit
What two days you prefer to visit on.
Whether you prefer morning or afternoon on those days.
Your contact details – phone and email
Name: Joan Smith
Tuesday: in the morning
Saturday: in the afternoon
Contact details: Your phone number and/ or email address
Please be understanding if you do not get your exact choice of day or time. We will do our best to fit everyone in.
If you do not have access to email, please phone Jenny Cribbens at reception 538 0800 between 9am and 4 pm Monday to Friday to make a booking. Whenever possible please do use email. Everyone will get a spot, so do not feel you have to rush to make these bookings, but please do contact us before the end of this week.
Our goal is that once this system is set up, it will remain in place for any future level 2 arrangements.
If you know of friends or family members that might not be on our email list, and who regularly visit, please pass this email onto them.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience.
Bonnie Robinson, CEO