COVID-19 Update: Information on restricted visiting
Information on restricted visiting
Visiting hours are: 10am to 12noon and 1pm to 4pm, 7 days a week.
- Please use the Hospital Entrance only: you may only enter using the hospital entrance. At this entrance you will be asked to show you vaccination pass, sign in using the QR code or on paper, and be health screened.
- Only fully vaccinated people are able to visit and no children under 12 years.
- Please allow a little extra time for this and be patient if there is a queue.
- Only two visitors per resident are allowed at a time and you can only visit in the resident’s room, not in communal areas.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
Please be reminded that if you are coming to pick up a family member for a medical appointment or outing it is important to:
- Let the community Registered Nurse know at least one day prior, so they can have your loved one ready.
- Ideally do this during visiting hours (see those hours below). We appreciate there may be exceptions with medical appointments.
Visiting hours for public holidays (official and observed) are from 1pm to 4pm only. These days are:
- Saturday, 25 December – Christmas Day
- Sunday, 26 December – Boxing Day
- Monday, 27 December – Christmas Day observed
- Tuesday, 28 December – Boxing Day observed
- Saturday, 1 January 2022 – New Year’s Day
- Sunday, 2 January 2022 – Day after New Year’s Day
- Monday, 3 January 2022 – New Year’s Day observed
- Tuesday, 4 January 2022 – Day after New Year’s Day observed
Thank you once again for working with us to keep everyone safe.