COVID-19 Update: 11 March 2021
Dear Residents and Family Members
HBH will move from Lockdown to Restricted Visiting as of Friday, 12 March 2021 at 10am
Even if the government announces Auckland will be moving to level 1, please assume HBH is at restricted visiting (as stated below) until we inform you otherwise.
A reminder of what Restricted Visiting means at HBH:
Restricted visiting will be as following:
- 10am to 12 midday
- 1pm to 4:30pm
- No exceptions except for palliative/comfort care resident’s and their families.
- Our hospital entrance will be manned by staff during these hours
- The rest home entrance and the basement entrance will be locked.
All visitors to go via the hospital entrance ONLY.
Do NOT visit if you are unwell at all.
Visitors – please follow these instructions:
- Visitors must wear a mask at ALL times during their visit.
- Visitors must scan in for their own records, and sign in, for our records.
- We may also require temperature checks on visitors – to be done by staff.
Remember to be kind, understanding and respectful, especially towards our staff. We will not tolerate any rudeness.
Please ensure your visitors scan in and please keep a record of visitors.
The Day Programme will open for full attendance from Monday, 15th March 2021. Families may drop off and escort their family member into day programme, but you MUST wear a mask.
No volunteers are to come on site.
Virtual Village East
No onsite Virtual Village East activities are to commence.
Please pass on this communication to anyone you know who might visit at HBH. We do not have everyone on our database, so please share communication with relevant people.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding.